I certify the photograph was taken in 2015 within the Henry’s Fork Watershed, that it has not been digitally enhanced or retouched, and that the Henry’s Fork Foundation has all rights to use the photograph on its online applications or in its
Open to the public. You don’t have to be an HFF member to participate.
- Fish and/or Fishing: People fishing, fish being caught, fish being held, fish in the water, fish is the central subject.
- Scenic: This can include people and fishing, but the photo’s central subject should be the scenery. Panoramas.
- People: People in action within the watershed. NOT for portraits or studio shots. People/person as central subject
- Photos must have been taken in 2015 within the Henry’s Fork Watershed.
- Images must not be digitally enhanced or retouched; cropping, toning, contrast, and red-eye removal are the only electronic adjustments that are allowed.
- Entries must be submitted digitally and each entry must be accompanied by an official HFF entry form which can be found on the HFF website at http://henrysfork.org/form/2015-photo-contest-entry-form
- All entries become the property of the Henry’s Fork Foundation for use online or in its print publications.
- Employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Participants may enter as many photographs as they wish, but each photograph must be entered separately, accompanied by an entry form.
First, second, and third places will be awarded in each category. First-place winners will receive a rod or reel (details about brand to be determined).