3rd Annual HFF Weekly Summer Seminar Series
4:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays from June 16 – Aug 11
Henry’s Fork Foundation
Presentations will be held virtually on Zoom
Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to virtually attend!
Please join us virtually for weekly presentations showcasing the latest scientific, technological, and socioeconomic work being done by guest speakers from across the country as well as HFF interns and collaborators. Contact Kam Allison at (208) 652-3567 or email@example.com for more information.
Weekly Topics and Speakers
- Fisheries Management in the Upper Snake Region: How we got here and where are we going?
Brett High, Regional Fisheries Manager
- Natal and Intergenerational Dispersal in Smallmouth Bass
Robert Humston, Director for Environmental Studies and Professor of Biology at Washington and Lee University
- Habitat Suitability Modeling using Publicly Available Environmental Data
Greg Goodrum, Graduate Research Assistant, MS Candidate in Watershed Science
- Climate Change in the West
Dr. Jen Pierce, Associate Professor of Geoscience at Boise State University
- Exploring the Social Ecology of Rivers
Courtney Flint, Professor of Natural Resource Sociology at Utah State University
- Internship Project: Stanford University
- Internship Project: Margaret Ruebush, BYU-Idaho
- Internship Project: Jon Bender, Walla Walla Community College
- Internship Project: Olivia Krogermeier, Colgate University
- Internship Project: London Bernier, St. Lawrence University
- Internship Project: AJ Mabaka, Washington and Lee University