What if you could make an enormous difference with a simple gesture, and even help HFF win $1,000 or more, by donating as little as $10 to the Henry’s Fork Foundation? You’ll have that chance on May 2, Idaho Gives day. People across Idaho will have the opportunity to help raise more than half a million dollars for a wide variety of deserving nonprofits, including yours truly, the Henry’s Fork Foundation.
Idaho Gives is an event. It’s a movement. It’s a way to focus people’s attention on the important work that nonprofits do in our communities and inspire people to enable our work through their generous donations. Idaho Gives is casting the spotlight on nonprofits all across the state during a single 24-hour period. Here’s how you can help!
- Mark your calendar on May 2 for Idaho Gives. Bookmark HFF’s Idaho Gives webpage so you’ll know exactly where to go to donate.
- Friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and share our posts and tweets with your friends.
- While you’re at it, you can also follow Idaho Gives on Facebook and Twitter.
- Spread the word. Forward this email to family and friends and tell them why you support the Henry’s Fork Foundation and why they should join you in giving on May 2. P.S. Your friends can join HFF on May 2 for a low intro rate and get a free gift!
- Too busy on May 2? Schedule your gift to HFF ahead of time!
We are only as strong as our members! Idaho Gives on May 2. We hope you will too!